Scientific Brain Training PRO offers clinicians a new way to benefit in the delivery of supervised cognitive stimulation programs
- Patient Centric: Easily customize, prescribe, monitor, guide and communicate to ensure patient engagement and positive outcome.
- Measurable Clinical Outcomes: Establish recognizable standards and patterns
- More Reimbursable Therapy Sessions: Objective measures of patient performance make the case for continued care.
- Reduced Appointment Cancellations: Cancellation rates go down when using computer based cognitive rehab tools*
- Improve Patient Engagement: Keep your patients engaged with novel and innovative training material
- Distance Therapy: Enable your patients to train at the office or at home while still maintaining visibility.
- Improved Patient Relationship: Shared visibility to patient compliance, effort and results. Ensure your patients gain the benefit of your personal comments, feedback, encouragement and guidance each time they begin their session, whether they are at your office or at home
- Continuity of Care: Dormant patient accounts are continually maintained and can be reactivated without loss of historical records.
- Lower Cost: No software to install, specific devices to maintain or upgrades to purchase. Online programs and exercises are always up-to-date.
What Clinicians are saying:
"Scientific Brain Training PRO is extremely therapist friendly. You can monitor patient compliance with home exercises." Richard Dubose, MS, CCC-SLP, CBIS, Peace Rehabilitation Center, Greenville Hospital System, University Medical Center, Greenville, South Carolina.
"Scientific Brain Training PRO delivers highly engaging cognitive skills training programs. Our patients are motivated to work on these web-based exercises because of the appeal of the exercises themselves, and because they are able to track their own progress and performance." Enid Gertmenian, LMSW, Lieber Recovery and Rehabilitation Clinic, New York City
"The program for schizophrenia offered at www.scientificbraintrainingpro.com is the best material I have ever seen for cognitive remediation for my patients." Torben Christensen, Ph.D. Clinical psychology, Aarhus University Hospital, Risskov, Denmark
"Our residents feel their skills are enhanced thanks to their work with the Aging Well program. They are very motivated by these new formats of memory worshops." Ms. Desroches, Therapist, La Providence Nursing Home, Le Coteaux, France
"Thanks to the Aging Well program, we have been able to educate our residents to basic computer use and mobilize them around a common project"" Ms. Gelas, Director, Vernaison Nursing Home, France
"Thanks to its suitability for seniors, the Aging Well program is a very attractive way for them to work on their memory"" Ms Gomez, Therapist, Villefranche-sur-Saône Nursing Home, France
"Getting familiar with the computer made miracles on our residents' self-confidence" Ms. Bouchelouh, Therapist, Les Jardins d'Hestia Nursing Home, France