The CR-Psychiatry Program
The Cognitive Remediation in Psychiatry Program provides a specific methodology for cognitive stimulation, which proved to be efficient in the treatment of schizophrenia and depression. The program comprises a set of specific exercises with pre-defined levels and sequences. The program was designed in partnership with Dr. Pascal Vianin from Lausanne Hospital in Switzerland and Pr Roland Jouvent La Pitié Salpétrière Hospital, Paris, France.
The CR-Psychiatry Program's exercises were shown to be clinically effective in the RECOS Method of Psychiatry Departement of Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (DP-CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland, an other studies nearing completion now.
Click to try the program FREE for 30-Days.
The CR-Psychiatry Program consists of
- A Series of 21 Exercises organized according to the MATRICS cognitive assessment classification system
- Patient progression rules
- Each exercise has 10 pre-defined challenge levels
- The patient starts each exercise at level one.
- With two successful exercise results (100% accuracy) at one level, the patient graduates to the next level.
- Clinician has detailed views to the patient's progression through the program.
- Graphically view the patient activity level and progression achievement level for each targeted cognitive exercise.
Sample of detailed control panel for selecting difficulty level
"The CR-Psychiatry program offered at www.ScientificBrainTrainingPro.com is the best material I have ever seen for cognitive remediation for my patients." Torben Christensen, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Aarhus University Hospital, Risskov, Denmark
"Scientific Brain Training PRO CR-Psychiatry Program delivers highly engaging cognitive skills training programs. Our clients are motivated to work on these web-based exercises because of the appeal of the exercises themselves, and because they are able to track their own progress and performance." Enid Gertmenian, LMSW, Lieber Recovery and Rehabilitation Clinic, New York City
The Scientific Brain Training PRO CR-Psychiatry, and other programs have been validated in a number of clinical studies.
Main Scientific publication:
Vianin, P., Deppen, P., Croisile, B., Tarpin-Bernard, F., Sarrasin-Bruchez, P., Dukes, R., Grillon, M. Exploratory Investigation of a Customized cognitive remediation program for individuals living with schizophrenia. The Journal of Cognitive Rehabilitation, NeuroScience Publishers, Volume 28. Fall 2010, pp 11-21, Click Here to Get an Electronic Copy